WANT TO BECOME A MEMBER?
Our congregation welcomes anyone who wants to become a member.
Please contact the Pastoral Team, An Elder or the Church Office for more information.
Protocol for Worship Services
In keeping with the decisions of the Government and the UCJCI COVID-19 Response Team, the following will be in place:
- There will be ONE Worship Service at 8:30 a.m.
- The distancing rule of one person per 40 sq. ft. with persons at least 6 feet apart will be in place. This allows for the sanctuary to hold seventy (70) persons. Consequently we ask that you call the office to let us know if you will be attending the worship service.
- Temperature checking and hand sanitizing will be done prior to you entering the sanctuary. There will be ONE Entrance Door.
- ALL persons are required to wear a mask. The mask should be worn at all times, before, during and after the Worship Service once on the compound.
- Choirs are not allowed.
- No gathering of persons is allowed at the entrance gate, in the church yard or anywhere on the compound.
- The Order for persons aged 65 and over has been relaxed for the Worship Service. Consequently, persons in this age group may attend. However, since this is still a vulnerable group, the encouragement given by the Government is that they stay home if they have access to streamed worship services.
To access the livestream, go to www.meadunited.org,
You are reminded of the Meadowbrook United Church’s Bank Account for your Tithes and Offerings:
Name of Bank: Bank of Nova Scotia, Branch: Half-Way-Tree, Branch Code: 60145,
Account number: 4328-14, Type of Account: Chequing.
Persons may also call the Office and make arrangements for the collection of your tithes and offerings.
We would like to thank all those who have volunteered to assist with the activities needed to keep the Church open for worship services. Volunteers are still needed for other Sundays.
May we together continue to depend on God, who has not given us a Spirit of fear, but of love and of power and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).
Please follow us on:
Facebook: Meadowbrook United Church