HARVEST SALE Monday February 26, 2018 – 7 A.M.
Are you desirous of becoming a Member?
Candidates’ Class will be held today, February 25, 2018 at 5 p.m.
WOMEN’S FELLOWSHIP BENEFIT PLAY
The MUC Women’s Fellowship present their Benefit Play
Basil Dawkins’ “Pressure Drop” on Saturday, March 10, 2018
at 5:00 p.m. at the Little Little Theatre
Cost of Tickets – $1,500 from any Fellowship member.
Persons desirous of going on the bus, kindly contact Sister
Edna McLean by Sunday, March 4, 2018 – 941-0971
Theme: “Discipleship for Life. Discipleship of Peace”
Speaker: Rev. Astor Carlyle; Date: April 15, 2018
Place: Montego Bay Conference Centre, St. James
Come broker for PEACE, Worship, Fellowship and Celebrate!
There will be fun activities for the children and empowering engagement for the Youth.
Cost of transportation - $2,000 – Registration will begin next week.
FLORAL CIRCLE – FEBRUARY 2018
Sisters Norma Thompson and Joan Mendes
VACATION LEAVE – REV. NORMAN FRANCIS
Rev. Norman Francis will be on Vacation Leave
February 28, 2018 to March 4, 2018.
Please keep him in your prayers.
· Elders’ Board – Tuesday, February 27 at 6:30 p.m.
· Youth Fellowship – Every Friday at 7:00 p.m.
· Women’s Fellowship – Saturday, March 3 at 3:00 p.m.
2. OFFICE CLOSURE – Please note that the Church office will be closed
on Monday, March 5, 2018 as a result of the Bi-election.
3. Daily Devotionals – OUR DAILY BREAD – are still available for sale
at a cost of $350. Come and get your copy today.
4. The Meadowbrook High School will be launching their
60th Anniversary Celebration with a Church Service here at MUC on
Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 7:30 a.m. Come out and support them.
5. Members are reminded that gifts are needed for the Care Basket.
Please bring your Love Gifts every Sunday for the less fortunate.
6. Needed for Citizens College: Computers in good working condition
that you may no longer be in need of. This would go a far way in
enhancing the learning experience of our students.
7. Registration is ongoing for the Meadowbrook Preparatory (ages 3
to 12 years) and Pre-School (catering for children 6 months to 3
years). Call 969-9433.
8. DISTRICT SUNDAY SERVICE – Our 1st District Sunday Service for
2018 will be held on March 18 and there will be a Combined
Service at 8:30 a.m.
9. Lorac Music presents in concert the Jamaica Constabulary Force
Choir and Band under the baton of DSP Winston Woolcook – Music
Master and ASP Heston Boothe – Choir Director at the Webster
United Church on Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Tickets are
available at a cost of $1,000 from the Church office.