WANT TO BECOME A MEMBER?
Our congregation welcomes anyone who wants to become a member.
Please contact the Pastoral Team, An Elder or the Church Office for more information.
Update on MUC Reopening for Worship Services
Due to the current restrictions and the necessity to comply with National Orders and with the decisions taken by the UCJCI COVID-19 Response Team, the following requirements will need to be in place for Church Worship to resume:
BEFORE THE DAY OF WORSHIP
- Determining how many persons will be accommodated in the space and how. Distancing rule of one person per 40 sq. ft. with persons being at least 6 feet apart will apply.
- Adequate hand-washing facilities to be in place.
- Hand sanitizers to be provided in restrooms, foyers etc.
- Temperature check devices to be in place in order to check the temperature of every person entering the sanctuary.
- Volunteers to man the different activities.
DAY OF WORSHIP
- All persons will be required to wear a mask.
- Choirs are not allowed.
- No gathering of persons will be allowed at the entrance, gate, church yard, annex, vestry etc. for meetings and/or greetings.
- The Order for persons aged 65 years and over remains in place. Consequently, persons in this age group are required to stay at home.
- Social distancing rules will still apply. That is, we all should maintain the physical distancing guidelines of 6 feet; avoid handshakes, kissing and hugging; use alternatives such as smiling, nodding, waving and bowing.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR WORSHIP
Will still be made available:
- We will continue our live-streaming services on Sundays at 8:30 a.m.
- LOVE 101 FM at 3:30 p.m. Remember, however, that this Sunday, May 17, 2020, the LOVE 101 programme will be aired from the Webster Memorial United Church in Grand Cayman at 9:00 a.m. under the theme – “Building strong families for a Post COVID-19 Society”
- Bible Study Literature will be sent out weekly on Wednesdays.
A Team has been put in place to make sure that Meadowbrook United complies with all the instructions issued before we reopen our doors. You will be informed as soon as all the requirements are met which we hope to be in place soon.
May we together continue to depend on God, who has not given us a Spirit of fear, but of love and of power and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).
Please follow us on:
Facebook: Meadowbrook United Church