PLEASE SUPPORT WOMEN’S FELLOWHIP BAZAAR!!!
Reminder that items for The Bazaar can be left in the office.
Contact Sisters: Edna McLean or Daphne Nelson. The Bazaar will be on
Saturday, November 30, 2019.
PRINGLE HOME CHILDREN’S WISH LIST
Members are invited to join the Women’s Fellowship in making the children of Pringle Home feel extra special this year. A Wish List with each child’s need is posted on the Notice Board. A gift of even one item will be appreciated. The children will be treated in early December.
Contact: Denise Prendergast Telephone 876 8546708
Valerie Reid Telephone 876 8995432
60th Anniversary Magazines on sale at $500 each
Proceeds towards 60th Anniversary Legacy Project- an electronic
Notice Board to replace the present one.
Purchase a copy today!
WANT TO BECOME A MEMBER?
Our congregation welcomes anyone who wants to become a member.
Please contact the Pastoral Team,
An Elder or the Church Office for more information.
TRAINING FOR LAY LEADERS
A new approach to training Lay Leaders will begin in January 2020 in the United Church. It will be available to all members interested in training for service. Prospective elders and lay pastors are required to undergo the training. For further information contact one of our Communications Officer, Sister Valerie Bell or your Regional Mission Council.
· Worship Management Team – Tuesday, November 19 at 6:30 p.m.
· FPA Management Team – Tuesday, November 19 at 6:30 p.m.
· Dance Ministry – Every Saturday – 10:30 a.m.
· Youth Fellowship - Every Friday at 7:00 p.m.
· Boys’ Brigade – Saturday, November 23 at 3:30 p.m.
2. ISS Coin Drive – Please drop your coins in the JAR provided at the
entrance of the Church. Proceeds will go towards St. Paul’s United
Church (Maverley) Children’s Ministry.
3. Members are reminded that gifts are needed for the Care Basket.
Please bring your Love Gifts every Sunday for the less fortunate
4. Registration is ongoing for the Meadowbrook Preparatory (ages 3
to 12 years) and Pre-School (catering for children 6 months to 3
years). Call 969-9433.
5. Persons wishing to make their offering or contribute to MUC may
deposit funds on-line to the Church’s account – Bank: Bank of Nova
Scotia; Branch: Half Way Tree; Branch Code: 60145; Account
number: 432814; Type of account: Chequing.
6. Upcoming Events at St. Paul’s (Marverley)
· Harvest Thanksgiving Service - Sunday, November 24, 2019
Fund Raiser - Take-out lunch Friday, November 29, 2019
7. Men’s Fellowship will host a seminar on Erectile Dysfunction on Sunday,
November 24 at 5 p.m. Presenter will be Dr. Trevor Tulloch.
8. Interested in the Usher Ministry? You are invited to a meeting
on Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. (immediately after
the first service) in the upstairs hall.
Please follow us on:
Facebook: Meadowbrook United Church