WANT TO BECOME A MEMBER?
Our congregation welcomes anyone who wants to become a member.
Please contact the Pastoral Team, An Elder or the Church Office for more information.
Kindly add your name to the list at the front of the church if you need
Freewill Offering Envelopes for 2020. If you had written
your name on the list, please collect your envelope.
WORSHIP- Growing a Healty Church Workshop
There will be a workshop to train persons interesting in participating in the
Worship Ministry on Saturday, April 4, 2020 starting at 8:30 a.m.
This will include Liturgists, worship planners and coordinators,
musicians, Praise Team, Readers, intercessory prayers.
FAMILY FUN DAY MEETING
Persons who have volunteered to be a part of the Family fun Day
Mission Action Team are asked to meet under the tree by the
Prep School for a quick meeting immediately after church.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION – CORONAVIRUS FORUM
The Forum Organizing Committee (Men’s and Women’s Fellowship) wishes to thank all persons who participated in this important event led by the following panelists:
- Joy St. John, Executive Director of CARPHA (via Internet from Trinidad)
- Karen Webster – Kerr, Principal Epidemiologist, MOH&W
- Pauline Williams, Private Medical Practitioner
- Nurse Doreen Cushnie, Senior Member of the Nursing Fraternity
The event had an audience of 95 persons in Church plus 60 links via the Internet and a vibrant interactive session. Special commendation to the C & T Team for simultaneously sharing the live proceedings at the Forum with audiences in Trinidad and elsewhere via the internet. Visit the Church’s web site at wwwmeadunited.org for more info.
· Feast of Music – Monday, March 16 at 6:30 p.m.
· FPA Management Team – Tuesday, March 17 at 6:30 a.m.
· Stewardship/Discipleship Management Team- Thursday, March 19 at 6:30 p.m.
· Youth Fellowship – Every Friday at 7:00 p.m.
· Dance Ministry – Every Saturday – at 10:30 a.m.
2. ISS Coin Drive – Please drop your coins in the JAR provided at the
entrance of the Church. Proceeds will go towards St. Paul’s United
Church (Maverley) Children’s Ministry.
3. Members are reminded that gifts are needed for the Care Basket.
Please bring your Love Gifts every Sunday for the less fortunate.
4. Registration is ongoing for the Meadowbrook Preparatory (ages 3
to 12 years) and Pre-School (catering for children 6 months to 3
years). Call 969-9433.
5 Persons wishing to make their offering or contribute to MUC may
deposit funds on-line to the Church’s account – Bank: Bank of Nova
Scotia; Branch: Half Way Tree; Branch Code: 60145; Account
number: 432814; Type of account: Chequing.
6. Annual Easter Cantata production will be staged on Good Friday.
The Youth Choir is recruiting persons to join them in this awesome
Ministry. Rehearsals are on Thursday evenings at 7 p.m. in the
upstairs hall. Anyone interested in taking part, may contact the
Youth Choir Director, Floyd Cassanova telephone # 876 325 5928 or
Youth Choir President, Daniel Battick telephone # 876 866 7130.
7. Boulevard United Church presents “Arise 2020”. This fundraising Gospel
Concert will be on Friday, March 27, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. at the church,
15-21 Appleton Road. Guest artistes: Sherlon Russell, Carey Sayles, Sista
Patt, MC: Owen “Blacka” Ellis; cost: adults- $2,500, children - $1,000.
Tickets are available in the office.
Please follow us on:
Facebook: Meadowbrook United Church