Theme for the Month: “IGNITING THE FIRE”
There will be an Evening Service today, October 22 at 6:30 p.m.
“Spiritual Explosion” – the Speaker, Rev. Roy Holmes.
the theme for next week is as follows
October 29 – “Fire Fall on Me” – NERMC Pulpit Exchange
Preacher: Rev. Leo Hall
PRAYER AND FASTING
All are invited to attend our next Prayer & Fasting Session on
Saturday, October 28, 2017 – 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
Come and be blessed!
EFC BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
All are invited to our BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
on Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
Come and celebrate with the persons born in the months of September and October.
Art and Craft Competition using egg carton boxes
to create something. Fun and Games, Lots of Prizes & Surprises.
Bring a Friend!
Liturgist, worship planning and Coordinating training
Are you interested in serving at Meadowbrook in
the area of worship?
Here is an opportunity to be trained as a Liturgist,
Worship Planner or Coordinator.
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 11, 2017 9:00A.M. – 1 P.M.
Auxiliaries and Management Teams please consider sending
a representative for liturgist training and worship planning training.
Please register with the office by October 26, 2017.
OUT OF OFFICE
Reverend Norman Francis will be out of office
for the month of October
Please continue to uphold him in your prayers.
- ISS Management Team – Monday, October 23 at 6:30 p.m.
- FPA Management Team – Tuesday, October 24 at 6:30 p.m.
- Youth Fellowship Executive – Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 p.m.
- Youth Fellowship – Every Friday at 7:00 p.m.
- Dance Ministry – Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon – SENIORS and 12:00 noon to 2:00 p.m. – JUNIORS.
- Boys’ Brigade – Every Saturday, 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. October is Boys’ Brigade month.
- BOYS’ BRIGADE OCTOBER is Boys’ Brigade Month. Theme for the quarter, September – December: “My God in Mission”. Theme for October: “Taking Evangelism Beyond the Gates”. Founders’ Day Service is today Sunday October 22, 2017 at Pentecostal Gospel Temple at 10:00 a.m. Boys’ Brigade celebrates this year 134 years of existence.
- Registration is ongoing for the Meadowbrook Preparatory (ages 3 to 12 years) and Pre-School (catering for children 6 months to 3 years). Call 969-9433.
- ISS Coin Drive – Please drop your coins in the JAR provided at the entrance of the Church. Proceeds will go towards St. Paul’s United Church (Maverley) Sunday School programme.
- MUC Citizens’ College – Now registering students for Citizens’ College – Ages 17 years and over for the following courses: Language Arts and Mathematics, Jamaica School Certificate and Life Skills. Please contact the office for further information.
- Persons wishing to make their offering or contribute to MUC may deposit funds on-line to the Church’s account – Bank: Bank of Nova Scotia; Branch: Half Way Tree; Branch Code: 60145; Account number: 432814; Type of account: Chequing.