There will be no class on Sunday April 21, 2019.
60th ANNIVERSARY – SOUVENIRS
Souvenirs are now on sale – Commemorative Plates, Umbrellas,
Supermarket Bags and Tote Bags – make your purchases TODAY!
60th anniversary – payment plan bank
Bankers are Sisters Mahala Comrie and Denise Prendergast.
Start saving today!
PRAYER AND FASTING
Prayer and Fasting
will be held on Saturday, April 27 from 6 – 12 noon.
Join us as Rev. Davidson speaks about the Significance of Resurrection
There will be a congregational meeting on Sunday, April 28,
Starting at 4:30 p.m.
FEAST OF MUSIC – SAVE THE DATE!
The 38th staging of A Feast of Music will take place on Sunday,
June 2, 2019 beginning at 6:30 p.m. at the Jamaica Pegasus.
· FPA Management meeting –Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.
· Bible Study – Every Wednesday at 12 noon & 6:30 p.m.
· Youth Fellowship – Every Friday at 7:00 p.m.
· Dance Ministry – Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
2. ISS Coin Drive – Please drop your coins in the JAR provided at the
entrance of the Church. Proceeds will go towards St. Paul’s United
Church (Maverley) Children’s Ministry.
3. Members are reminded that gifts are needed for the Care Basket.
Please bring your Love Gifts every Sunday for the less fortunate.
4. Registration is ongoing for the Meadowbrook Preparatory (ages 3
to 12 years) and Pre-School (catering for children 6 months to 3
years). Call 969-9433.
5. Persons wishing to make their offering or contribute to MUC may
deposit funds on-line to the Church’s account – Bank: Bank of Nova
Scotia; Branch: Half Way Tree; Branch Code: 60145; Account
number: 432814; Type of account: Chequing.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – SIGHT, SOUND, VIDEO OPERATORS
Volunteers are needed for our 10:30 a.m. Services.
Join our Media Team – Training is available. Leave your name
at the Church office or contact Brother Shaun Battick at 876-409-0083.