EVANGELISM MONTH – OCTOBER
“The Supreme Task of the Church”
our focus for Evangelism Month in October.
Invite someone as we explore this theme through
Sermons and Bible studies.
YOUTH FELLOWSHIP ANNUAL RETREAT
The Youth Fellowship ANNUAL RETREAT will be
October 18 – 21, 2019.
Persons wishing to sponsor someone or donate cash/kind,
may speak to any of Youth Executive Member who will be by the notice board after service.
Donations in cash and kind will be received in the Office.
60th Anniversary Magazines are
on sale at a cost of $500 each.
A short Congregational Meeting will be held
on Sunday October 13, 2019 after First Service.
Members are asked to participate in the process
to elect new Elders to the Board.
TEEN CHALLENGE WORHSIP
Teen Challenge will worship with us on
October 27, 2019 in both Services.
Let us give our support and make a donation to them.
· FPA Management – Tuesday, October 15 at 6:30 p.m.
· Youth Fellowship – Every Friday at 7:00 p.m.
· Dance Ministry – Every Saturday – 10:30 a.m.
· Women’s Fellowship – Saturday, October 12 at 3 p.m.
2. ISS Coin Drive – Please drop your coins in the JAR provided at the
entrance of the Church. Proceeds will go towards St. Paul’s United
Church (Maverley) Children’s Ministry.
3. Members are reminded that gifts are needed for the Care Basket.
Please bring your Love Gifts every Sunday for the less fortunate
4. Registration is ongoing for the Meadowbrook Preparatory (ages 3
to 12 years) and Pre-School (catering for children 6 months to 3
years). Call 969-9433.
5. Persons wishing to make their offering or contribute to MUC may
deposit funds on-line to the Church’s account – Bank: Bank of Nova
Scotia; Branch: Half Way Tree; Branch Code: 60145; Account
number: 432814; Type of account: Chequing.
6. Members are invited to Covenant Moravian Church 40th Anniversary
Opening Service on Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. at 27 Molynes
Road, Kingston 20.
Please follow us on:
Facebook: Meadowbrook United Church